Thread: The pink Iguana

Default The pink Iguana

I thought this article was worth sharing

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/0...nk-iguana.html
    1 Male Leopard Troy, 1 KSB Chalice, 1 African House snake, Nyoka, 1 Gargolye gecko, Oggie, 1 Male Knob tail Gecko Ozzie, 1Panther Gecko Pascal, 1 Female normal Ball Python, 2 Cats Essie and Sasha, 1 Dog Lady, 2 Budgies Micky and Frankie, 2 Degus Momma D and Misty. 1 Irritable husband.

deal.diva Guest

Default Re: The pink Iguana

very cool

I saw him!! Very cute!! No room in my family room though....

Meghilism Guest

Man... The Galapagos Islands are the one major destination I want to travel to.

i would not want to leave lol
    , 1 - Emperor Scorpions, 3 - Tityus Falconensis , 3 -Babycurus Jacksoni , ,2 -Tokay Gecko, 2- freakin huge red tailed boas - 2 Cats , 1 - Boxer 1 black lab, 1 - 8yr old boy, 1 - 14yr old girl, 1 - teenage boy , and a loving beautiful wife who is my best friend, and my forever

For those with a sincere interest, I've acquired the original descriptions of Conolophus rosada [pink land iguana from Galapagos Islands], a related paper on genetic diversity and possible additional species of Conolophus, and the description of the "new" cryptic species Brachylophus bulabula [a Fijian banded iguana].

I also downloaded the revision of Leiopython, which I believe provides proper evaluation and description of new pythons described by Raymond Hoser.

I spent the better part of two hours just downloading papers, mainly concerned with new species, so I haven't had a chance to read any of them yet.

Two of Hoser's species validated, one with a name correction, three new species named.

Also among the 80 papers downloaded, a revision of the two-horned chameleons, Kinyongia.