Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutiar Hero

Default Gutiar Hero

Any one else adicted to this game

Kioka Guest

Default Re: Gutiar Hero

Used to, then it became trendy and stupid with Guitar Hero 3 and other similar games.

III kicks ***

Alberta Bred Geckos Guest

oh no not another gaytar hero fan LOL :P

Sorry but my view on it is wanna playa guitar? buy one and learn LOL Granted the game looks ok, most people are missing the point, it's not playing a Guitar

And yes I have seen it, I'd rather race or shoot at something LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Bred Geckos View Post
    oh no not another gaytar hero fan LOL :P

Sorry but my view on it is wanna playa guitar? buy one and learn LOL Granted the game looks ok, most people are missing the point, it's not playing a Guitar

And yes I have seen it, I'd rather race or shoot at something LOL
    I do play guitar,have for a long time.just got into the game and I really suck at it but it fun

Alberta Bred Geckos Guest

yea good on you, but most people I know think it's the greatest game ever. I bug them every time they mention it LOL

GreenEyedHawk Guest

You'd think that for someone who plays the real actual guitar, I'd be good at that stupid game, but I'm really not.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedHawk View Post
    You'd think that for someone who plays the real actual guitar, I'd be good at that stupid game, but I'm really not.
    Ya I feel ya,I thought I would kick ***.doesnt work like the reall thing

cburte Guest

I've only played it once, but I did not too bad, so Julie said that I should try playing a real guitar... I was like no, I don't think it works like that... I've tried bass and that was a disaster. lol

It's a lot of fun when you get a bunch of people together and have a few drinks We tried to get GH3 for the Wii but that's proven to be pretty much impossible, hopefully they'll get more soon. Mario Galaxy is a blast in the meantime LOL.