Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tortoise breeders?

Default Re: Tortoise breeders?

I wasnt looking for only in Alberta I wsa just trying to get closer so shipping would not cost me an arm and a leg I was looking at leopards maybe I will have to get one of the others is there any word on skimmerhorn exotics being at the show yet?

WyredHardware Guest

I am looking for a red foot... any chance of pm-ing me some contact info?

Peter Sliz (skimmerhorn exotics) petertort@hotmail.com or try Beth Wallbank in B.C. as well. She does some with tortoises, which kind I can't recall. betsy.cow@shaw.ca

Vizphar Guest

Hi I am new to the forum, wondering if there any tortoise breeders in Ontario.

I am finding out that breeders are hard to find (at least so far). Certainly not as abundant as over the border.

Thanks,

Carol

Hey Carol, it is indeed much harder to breed tortoises when they must be kept indoors for so much of the year. Which is why you'll find many more breeders in the states--- that, and getting started is much easier down there due to accessability. For classifieds in Ontario (and thus links to breeders), perhaps check out www.reptilescanada.com.
    Ian Kanda

Skimmerhorn Exotics (Peter and Anna Sliz) contact phone no. is 250-402-2078. They are located at Canyon, B.C.

WyredHardware Guest

Thanks all

ziggy Guest

I have a local breeder here in Dieppe, New-Brunswick selling both red foots and leo's if your interested you can pm me and I'll send you his contact info.

WMah Guest

how much is shipping generally for tortoises across canada? i remember there used to be a breeder in bc who ran the site canadiantortoises.com but the site's been down for over a few years and seems like he disappeared... he had a pretty nice selection too

wlc Guest

Thumbs down Re: Tortoise breeders?

We are also looking for a Canadian tortoise breeder. We live in BC near Vancouver. Any suggestions anyone?