Hey all,

I'm new to the forum but not to reptiles. I have Marley, a 13 y/o bearded dragon, Bumblebee, a 4 y/o leopard gecko, and this August a friend gave me her vanilla (or fire? we're not sure) ball python as pets weren't allowed where she was moving. His name is Hal, and I think he's maybe around 2- he's still fairly small and shedding pretty regularly. I also learned a hard lesson when I purchased a baby cornsnake in September who I was having a heck of a time getting to eat. Went to check on him and he was out of his tank even though the lid was locked. I check the underside of the lid and there was a tiny warp in the plastic he must have gotten through- there was no other way out. This was a few weeks ago. I still haven't found him, even with heat pads and pinkies in plastic bottles. I've had a lot of locking tanks over the years and I've never had this problem so I didn't think to check! Needless to say that tank is no longer in use...

Well, anyway. I have the snake bug bad now. I went to the expo a few weeks ago for feeders and came back with a baby ball who is an absolute sweetheart. Now I just want all of the snakes. I think I've found my niche.

Looking forward to meeting you all & learning some new things!