Thread: Hello! Total Newbie Here with A Few Questions.

Default Hello! Total Newbie Here with A Few Questions.

Hi everyone!

I'm Trixie. I just adopted a twice rescued male Leopard Gecko who is still to be named. I'm new to both geckos and forums so I have a bit of a learning curve here. Haven't found may way this site yet so I hope a couple of questions here is a-okay.

* I have an Exo Terra terrarium. When the previous owner was moving my little dude into a box for transport, he accidentally smashed one of the doors to the terrarium. I'm currently rocking a stylish cardboard front and a previously overheated, so rather wavy screen, but was wondering if there was somewhere in Edmonton where I might be able to fix this at minimal cost - maybe someone who repairs terrariums or has the know how and offers such services.

* I feel silly for asking but ... I picked up live meal worms today and know about gut loading and all that but do I just drop the meal worms in the little dish? With/without the dirt they came in? Everything I've read isn't quite that specific.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and thanks in advance for any help!

Trixie

Default Re: Hello! Total Newbie Here with A Few Questions.

Welcome to the forums sorry for the delay in responding how did you make out with the tank and feeding
    2 Corn snake, 3 Kingsnakes,1Normal Ball Python, 1 pastel Ball python,1 KSB, 1 Childrens Python, 1 African House snake,1 checkered Gartner snake, 1 Radiated Rat snake, 1 Coastal carpet python,1 uromasystx, 1Turners gecko
    3 Leopard Geckos, 1 Bearded Dragon, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 3 budgies and 2 Cockatiel