Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where did everyone go?

Default Re: where did everyone go?

Quote Originally Posted by Barb View Post
    Still around but have not as active either, just busy I guess. My rescue corn has a VERY ENLARGED heart, the biggest Dr. Kwantes has ever seen. So trying to baby him and keep him comfortable for now.
    Geez Barb Sorry to hear this, hun! He's in the best possible hands with Dr. Kwantes. Sending you good thoughts!
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    Lots of geckos,lots of snakes, lots of cats,a bunny thrown in there for good measureand a dog

Quote Originally Posted by kendra View Post
    I am all for asking for help and seeking further information but when you see a lot of rude sometimes inappropriate comments, people don't always want to comment or post anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendra View Post
    There will ALWAYS be stupid questions but the worst thing going is having the questions unanswered.
    This is exactly why I don't usually say anything on forums anymore. Answer a question, you're a jerk. Stay silent, you're a jerk. There is no win. I just post bad pictures (elsewhere, forum picture posting is not as convenient as just popping it onto FB) and bad jokes.
    --
    .5.1 rosy boas, 0.2 leucistic Texas rat snakes, 1.0 blotched king snake, 1.0 eastern indigo snake, 1.0 corn snake
    , 1.0 ball python, 0.1 tri-color hognose snake, 0.1 red mountain rat snake, 1.1.1 crested geckos.
    --

I've been a long time user and booster of the forums, these ones in particular. However after taking the plunge and starting a Facebook account when I moved to the states, it quickly became clear why forum traffic is declining. Forums are archaic, slow, and tedious, especially when posts are so much more fun with pictures. Look up E.R.A.S. on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/786309438168019/

It's a newly made group, but as it grows it should be able to serve the function that these forums did in their hay-day Camaraderie, education, and communication.
    Ian Kanda

Quote Originally Posted by joeysgreen View Post
    I've been a long time user and booster of the forums, these ones in particular. However after taking the plunge and starting a Facebook account when I moved to the states, it quickly became clear why forum traffic is declining. Forums are archaic, slow, and tedious, especially when posts are so much more fun with pictures. Look up E.R.A.S. on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/786309438168019/

It's a newly made group, but as it grows it should be able to serve the function that these forums did in their hay-day Camaraderie, education, and communication.
    Thank you for posting this link, Ian. It is certainly easier to stop in and use on the fly with mobile
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    Lots of geckos,lots of snakes, lots of cats,a bunny thrown in there for good measureand a dog