Thread: E.R.A.S. 2016 Spring Expo Raffle Thread

Default E.R.A.S. 2016 Spring Expo Raffle Thread

Here is the raffle thread for the 2016 Spring Expo!

Donations can be anything! They do not need to be reptile related and is a great way to advertise your business! Gift certificates, handmade products, reptile supplies, gift baskets, t-shirts, posters, crafts, event tickets have all been donated in the past.

While we accept all items, please bear in mind regarding second hand items. If you are donating a second hand item, especially those that are for reptiles, please ensure your item is like new, clean and sterilized. The raffle committee will retain the right to refuse an item in the raffle if the item does not meet these standards.

We do not accept live animals for raffle as there has been concerns raised regarding potential improper care of raffled animals. The society wishes to promote proper care and ownership of any animal, therefore, we have placed this limitation on the raffle going forward. While we appreciate the live animals raffled in the past, we would suggest that if the donor wishes to donate a live animal, they could instead donate a certificate. This would help push forward a bond between both breeder and purchaser.

ALL money raised from this raffle is going to help fund the rescue building.

If you have any questions or would like to arrange drop off or a pickup please EMAIL me at memberships@edmontonreptiles.com.

Ideally I would like to know what you are donating and a value before May 20th. Deadline for submitting donations is Friday at setup. Items can be dropped off Friday at setup or Saturday morning before show open. Also you can drop off items at the General Meeting (April 19 & May 17) or we can arrange pickup or drop-off elsewhere.

Thank you, Kelly Moffatt

TLC's Reptiles - 2x Epicure Gift baskets - $50 each
    Wild West Shooting Centre (W.E.M) - Gift Certificate for 2 daypass + 2 targets + 1x9mm + 1x45acp - $155
    Barb Matthews - 2 framed frog prints - $40
    Ollie - Ceramic lizard - $40
    Jungle Jewel Exotics - Vivarium plants/cuttings - $100
    Beth Mulligan - Gift Certificate to Skyline Creations - $20
    Cornel's World Terrariums - Gift Certificate to Cornel's World - $50
    Canadian Mouseman - Gift Certificate to Canadian Mouseman towards feeders - $100
    Lorie's Exotics - Dry Goods Basket - $75
    Connor Corns - Garden Ornament - $25
    Arachnophiliacs - Gift Certificate to Aracnophiliacs - $50
    Charming Corns - Gift certificate to Charming Corns - $50
    Tarantula Canada - Tarantula book - $60
    Nature's Aura Photography - 15 x 10 Canvas print & 3 note cards - $70
    Nature's Aura Photography - 2017 Lizards calendar, reptile photo print & 3 greeting cards - $50
    Last edited by Malatryx; 05-16-2016 at 08:37 PM.
    2.0 Felines, 3.2 Leopard Geckos, 2.2 Crested Geckos, 0.1.2 Gargoyle Gecko 0.1 Chauhoua Gecko, 8.12 Cornsnakes, 1.0 Great Plains Ratsnake, 3.1 Milksnakes, 1.1 Spotted Python, 1.0 Hog Island Boa, 0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa,
    2.0 Japanese Fire-bellied Newts, 1.1 Spanish Ribbed Newts
    See pics of my crew at: http://malatryx.wordpress.com/

Default Re: E.R.A.S. 2016 Spring Expo Raffle Thread

I have 2 framed tree frog prints, really cute to donate. Value $40.00. Pick up?

Thank you! Please email me at memberships@edmontonreptiles.com with where it can be picked up and I'll see about busing or if I need to arrange something.

Quote Originally Posted by Barb View Post
    I have 2 framed tree frog prints, really cute to donate. Value $40.00. Pick up?
    2.0 Felines, 3.2 Leopard Geckos, 2.2 Crested Geckos, 0.1.2 Gargoyle Gecko 0.1 Chauhoua Gecko, 8.12 Cornsnakes, 1.0 Great Plains Ratsnake, 3.1 Milksnakes, 1.1 Spotted Python, 1.0 Hog Island Boa, 0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa,

I picked up a cute ceramic lizard for the raffle. I'll bring to the exec meeting Tuesday
    Ollie Meidinger

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Thank you Ollie!

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    I picked up a cute ceramic lizard for the raffle. I'll bring to the exec meeting Tuesday

so far I have 3 gecko masks and a face with gecko on top. 2 Yogawithin passed, G&E also will be donating will pick up later this week. 2 others still waiting for response from.
    2 Corn snake, 3 Kingsnakes,1Normal Ball Python, 1 pastel Ball python,1 KSB, 1 Childrens Python, 1 African House snake,1 checkered Gartner snake, 1 Radiated Rat snake, 1 Coastal carpet python,1 uromasystx, 1Turners gecko
    3 Leopard Geckos, 1 Bearded Dragon, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 3 budgies and 2 Cockatiel

Can you please email me what you have and the values please?

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    so far I have 3 gecko masks and a face with gecko on top. 2 Yogawithin passed, G&E also will be donating will pick up later this week. 2 others still waiting for response from.

Updated the donation list with the items i have full info for! There are more pending! I will take donations up until Thursday before the show to print the signs. Donations accepted after that may be hand written signs but gladly accepted.