Thread: 2 1/2 Year Old Hypo-translucent Male Veiled Chameleon For Sale

Default 2 1/2 Year Old Hypo-translucent Male Veiled Chameleon For Sale

I am not proud to have to post this but sadly my work and future college plans make it so I cannot find enough time to properly care and appreciate my Argus. He needs a better enclosure and more time spent on keeping him a happy and healthy guy. I got him from a vendor at the fall 2014 show, I apologize but I cannot remember their title- if you are this vendor and you remember selling a CB juvenile male chameleon to a girl with funny hair, feel free to message me so I can add his origins here.
    Argus's current weight is 106 grams, he eats super worms and crickets with no complaints, silk worms are a
    favourite of his, however. The price includes the Sir himself, along with his current set up and accessories. (The glass drip-tray is my mothers so that will stay behind, along with the mushroom feeding ledge, as I have Crested geckos to use that for)
    His enclosure is 36in high, 18in width and 17in depth. $360 for the sir himself and his set up.

Located in Sherwood Park, willing to drive him to the East Side of Edmonton but no further. I WILL NOT be shipping him anywhere, so please do not ask me to.
    All interested parties must have prior experience and the intention to home him for the rest of his natural life- I'm not selling because I want to, situations are just not favorable and compromising on his care isn't something I'm keen on.
    Thank you for reading! : )

Emjay
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EveB; 02-05-2016 at 04:04 PM.
    2 Crested Geckos, 1 Panther Gecko, 1 Veiled Cham., 1 Banded California Kingsnake, 2 rabbits

Default Re: 2 1/2 Year Old Hypo-translucent Male Veiled Chameleon For Sale

Bump. Still here, will hear offers.
    2 Crested Geckos, 1 Panther Gecko, 1 Veiled Cham., 1 Banded California Kingsnake, 2 rabbits

Default Re: 2 1/2 Year Old Hypo-translucent Male Veiled Chameleon For Sale

Bump and price adjustment: $180 for the chameleon alone, $250 with set up & accessories. Argus is now 3 + years old, weight is the same. Will consider dropping off in the south Edmonton area, please contact 780-695-9533 if you are interested