Thread: New Cricket Breeder in Edmonton!

Default New Cricket Breeder in Edmonton!

Hi Everyone,
    I'm a new cricket breeder in Edmonton and I will soon be selling crickets of all sizes. Skip the high pet store prices, shop local and convenient! Send me an email or message if interested and I will be happy to serve your needs.
    Best,
    Chris at Canada Crickets

Default Re: New Cricket Breeder in Edmonton!

I can't send you a message, can you PM me? Wondering prices, if you have a web page, where pickup will be
    Snakes, Lizards, Frogs, Salamanders, Newts, Tarantulas, Scorpions, etc.

Hi AlyssaM! I'll try to send you a message. I'm building the webpage over this week.

let us know when the website is up.

Can you provide more information about your business. My email is llgilmou@ualberta.ca

Quote Originally Posted by duh duh duh View Post
    let us know when the website is up.
    Will do, still working on my breeding system. Send me a private message if you have any needs in the mean time and I'll see if I can fill them!

Can you let me know if you are up and running and if so, your prices and if you ship across the city. Email me at llgilmou@ualberta.ca

I'd bet this person got ahead of himself with this announcement. Try Neil Tyreman at Arctic Circle Herpetological Company. I'd also recommend visiting an ERAS meeting to get to know the group. You can bring your dragon for show and tell, just make sure to pack him well against the cold!
    Ian Kanda

There is someone on kijiji who is advertising crickets, right now they are giving away samples of 50 for free so I'm guessing they're breeding them. I know nothing about them or their crickets so I can't recommend them one way or the other.
    I've being getting kingworms from Neil and have been happy with the product and the service so I can recommend him.

First 50 crickets free( limited time) Crickets for sale for reptile, frogs, lizards, geckos. 2 / 3 / 4 and 5 week old crickets.

50- $4
    100-$7
    250- $15

Herp Diner, in Edmonton, sells reptile feeders. I do not purchase insects so I can't speak for their service, but you may find it more convenient.
    --
    .5.1 rosy boas, 0.2 leucistic Texas rat snakes, 1.0 blotched king snake, 1.0 eastern indigo snake, 1.0 corn snake
    , 1.0 ball python, 0.1 tri-color hognose snake, 0.1 red mountain rat snake, 1.1.1 crested geckos.
    --