Thread: E.R.A.S. 2015 Spring Expo Raffle Thread

Default E.R.A.S. 2015 Spring Expo Raffle Thread

Hello all! We are approaching Expo season for 2015 and I have stepped up to help Neil out with the raffle this year. I would like to thank everyone who has donated or helped spread the word in the past.

Donations can be anything! They do not need to be reptile related and is a great way to advertise your business! Gift certificates, handmade products, reptile supplies, gift baskets, t-shirts, posters, crafts, event tickets have all been donated in the past.

While we accept all items, please bear in mind regarding second hand items. If you are donating a second hand item, especially those that are for reptiles, please ensure your item is like new, clean and sterilized. The raffle committee will retain the right to refuse an item in the raffle if the item does not meet these standards.

We do not accept live animals for raffle as there has been concerns raised regarding potential improper care of raffled animals. The society wishes to promote proper care and ownership of any animal, therefore, we have placed this limitation on the raffle going forward. While we appreciate the live animals raffled in the past, we would suggest that if the donor wishes to donate a live animal, they could instead donate a certificate. This would help push forward a bond between both breeder and purchaser.

Donations of $30 will include 1 business banner at the top of the forums for 6 months as appreciation for the donation. I will email requesting your banner after the expo - banners require to be 468x60 pixels) will get a free banner on the forum.

All money raised from this raffle is going to help fund the rescue building.

If you have any questions or would like to arrange drop off or a pickup please EMAIL me at memberships@edmontonreptiles.com.

Ideally I would like to know what you are donating and a value before May 8th. Items can be dropped off Friday at setup or Saturday morning before show open. Also you can drop off items at any General Meeting or we can arrange pickup or drop-off elsewhere.

Thank you, Kelly Moffatt

Auburn Creations - 11 x 15 Watercolour painting - $208

Nature's Aura Photography - 2 canvas photos - $40 each (2 draws)

First Strike - $50 gift certificate towards the purchase of a snake and $50 CASH -$100

Charming Corns - $50 gift certificate to Charming Corns

Arachnophiliacs - $50 gift certificate to Arachnophiliacs

Tarantula Canada - 2 TarCan t-shirts - $20 each

Boston Pizza Calgary Trail - $50 Boston Pizza Gift Cerificate

E.R.A.S. - Membership & Merchandise (TBD)

Ollie -
    Large size tshirt from the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum - $35.00

My Pet - Habisphere starter kit - $160

StickyToes Herpetoculture - small Repti-Ledge vivarium and 2 oz Gorgeous Gecko Gourmet Gecko diet - $45

Barb - Framed Peti Point picture - $200

Rexall Pharmacy - Beauty Gift Basket - $50

Red Diamond House - Lunch for two - $40~

Everlasting Flowers - Everlasting Rose & Vase - $50

Levitt Safety - 2 Fire Extinguishers -$60 each (2 draws)

Big Al's - Reptile Starter Kit - $200

Bliss YogaSpa - $75 gift certificate to Bliss YogaSpa - $75

City of Edmonton - Pack of Family Passes - $158.05

Darcy Evans Photography - Session package - $175

G & E Pharmacy - Gift Certificate to G & E Pharmacy - $100

ROXX - Himalayan Salt Lamp - $60

Yoga Within - 10 Punch Pass - $140

Cornelsworld Terrariums - Gift Certificate towards caging - $50

MyPet - Exo-Terra Incubator - $259.99

Hardcore Bikes - One Tune Up - $97.64

Arctic Circle Herp Supply - Pressed Flower Frame - $20
    - Scarves from South America - $15 each (3 draws)

I have added the request letter if anyone wishes to pass it out. Please email me at the above address if you do so they don't get doubles.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Malatryx; 05-21-2015 at 02:45 PM.
    2.0 Felines, 3.2 Leopard Geckos, 2.2 Crested Geckos, 0.1.2 Gargoyle Gecko 0.1 Chauhoua Gecko, 8.12 Cornsnakes, 1.0 Great Plains Ratsnake, 3.1 Milksnakes, 1.1 Spotted Python, 1.0 Hog Island Boa, 0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa,
    2.0 Japanese Fire-bellied Newts, 1.1 Spanish Ribbed Newts
    See pics of my crew at: http://malatryx.wordpress.com/

Default Re: E.R.A.S. 2015 Spring Expo Raffle Thread

I will donate an 11"x15" Tokay Watercolour Painting worth $208.00, business is Auburn Creations. I can just bring it to set up on the Friday as I'm vending at the show too. ^_^
    0.2.0 Leopard Geckos- Gaia and Jasmine, 1.1.0 Bearded Dragons- Bracken and Petal, 1.0.0 Mexican Rosy Boa- Vlad, 0.0.1 Red Footed Tortoise- Morla, 0.0.1 Blue Tongue Skink- Skittle
    www.facebook.com/AuburnCreations

Hey Kelly,

Nature's Aura Photography will donate 2 canvas photos for 2 separate draws. Retail value is $40 each. We will bring it on Friday of set up.
    Danny Barata

Hi Kelly,

This is a single donation, only one draw, they go together. Please do not separate them.
    $50 gift certificate towards the purchase of a snake and $50 CASH( a bright red bill).

I will drop them off Saturday morning at the show.

Thank you

Thanks for your donations!!
    2.0 Felines, 3.2 Leopard Geckos, 2.2 Crested Geckos, 0.1.2 Gargoyle Gecko 0.1 Chauhoua Gecko, 8.12 Cornsnakes, 1.0 Great Plains Ratsnake, 3.1 Milksnakes, 1.1 Spotted Python, 1.0 Hog Island Boa, 0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa,

Added another donation! Thank you!

Updated some added donations!

Added a couple more donations as well as the request letter I hand out.

Added a bunch of donations. One week til the expo! If you have something to donate please contact me so I can add it here!