Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ERAS Open House - July 12, 2014, Ritchie Community Centre

Default Re: ERAS Open House - July 12, 2014, Ritchie Community Centre

Can we get more than one table? If yes than I can bring more setups and animals.

Yes you can lol

Had fun at the event. Answered a bunch of questions, critters were a hit. Loved seeing all the other critters that were there too.

I was also asked to announce the winners of the two contests that were held.

The winner of the Best Educational Display was Karen (Kryptonian).

Winner of the Best 10 gallon tank was Tim! I've included a couple photos I took of it today. The theme was a tank that ANYONE can put together.

Also a pic of Nugget, one of my corns. Didn't get pics of my tables or any of my other critters of course lol

I also got a couple of pics of Colin's micro geckos (not sure exactly what they are). Pics are kinda crappy but they're so tiny and I didn't want to disturb it getting too close to the tank.

A huge thank you from myself for those that worked to put this together, those that volunteered to show animals and those who came out to visit us! I hope we do this again!
    2.0 Felines, 3.2 Leopard Geckos, 2.2 Crested Geckos, 0.1.2 Gargoyle Gecko 0.1 Chauhoua Gecko, 8.12 Cornsnakes, 1.0 Great Plains Ratsnake, 3.1 Milksnakes, 1.1 Spotted Python, 1.0 Hog Island Boa, 0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa,
    2.0 Japanese Fire-bellied Newts, 1.1 Spanish Ribbed Newts
    See pics of my crew at: http://malatryx.wordpress.com/

I'd like to thank Colin in all his efforts to put this on, in addition to a pretty crazy display of a lot of critters. Also to Tim for his help in organizing and for cook'n the grub and all the other people who brought animals or came out to lend a hand. Special mention to also thank Derrick and Rhonda for the extra help with clean up.
    Ian Kanda