Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ERAS Open House - July 12, 2014, Ritchie Community Centre

Default Re: ERAS Open House - July 12, 2014, Ritchie Community Centre

I'd like to come and display, but I'm unsure of how long the Open House is going to be?
    --
    .5.1 rosy boas, 0.2 leucistic Texas rat snakes, 1.0 blotched king snake, 1.0 eastern indigo snake, 1.0 corn snake
    , 1.0 ball python, 0.1 tri-color hognose snake, 0.1 red mountain rat snake, 1.1.1 crested geckos.
    --

11-4pm
    Setup a 10.30am, we have the hall until 5pm for takedown.
    Ian Kanda

Colin could I request one of the smaller square tables (or half of large one) for the membership stuff?
    2.0 Felines, 3.2 Leopard Geckos, 2.2 Crested Geckos, 0.1.2 Gargoyle Gecko 0.1 Chauhoua Gecko, 8.12 Cornsnakes, 1.0 Great Plains Ratsnake, 3.1 Milksnakes, 1.1 Spotted Python, 1.0 Hog Island Boa, 0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa,
    2.0 Japanese Fire-bellied Newts, 1.1 Spanish Ribbed Newts
    See pics of my crew at: http://malatryx.wordpress.com/

No, you'll get the full sized extra-large version and like it!

I'm so sad I'll miss this by a couple of days! Was hoping to have a table of my own but we'll be in BC again. :\
    0.2.0 Leopard Geckos- Gaia and Jasmine, 1.1.0 Bearded Dragons- Bracken and Petal, 1.0.0 Mexican Rosy Boa- Vlad, 0.0.1 Red Footed Tortoise- Morla, 0.0.1 Blue Tongue Skink- Skittle
    www.facebook.com/AuburnCreations

It will be nice to attend something rather casual and not feel intimidated or rushed by pushy breeders trying to make a sale. I myself am curious if anyone will be showing off their boa(s)? I've been humming and hawing over a Columbian for some time now, but have never actually had the opportunity to seriously work with any adult specimens or ask experienced keepers in-depth questions.

I can't say for certain if anyone will have a big boa to bring out; hopefully someone does. I can't bring mine out for quarantine reasons but would be happy to talk boas; they're great pet snakes
    Ian Kanda

I'd like to come out and bring my indigo (if he's not shedding) and some of my rosies, maybe my Sonoran and Honduran, but I'm way too shy to anchor a table solo. Anyone want to split a table?
    --
    .5.1 rosy boas, 0.2 leucistic Texas rat snakes, 1.0 blotched king snake, 1.0 eastern indigo snake, 1.0 corn snake
    , 1.0 ball python, 0.1 tri-color hognose snake, 0.1 red mountain rat snake, 1.1.1 crested geckos.
    --

Providing shes not in blue my albino Columbian boa Sugar will be there. Shes a good size, 6.5 ft.weighs 15 pounds maybe more. Shes very calm and sweet so if you want to handle a bigger boa she will be happy to help you out.

thougt id add to this, my potential list of snakes that will be on display, all dependant on shedding.Becuase Im doing a snake based education table I will only have snakes and want to offer a variety, so plans are My albino Columbian, hog island boa, jungle carpet python, corn snake(s), ball python(s). King snake, gopher snake.
    Last edited by Kryptonian; 06-18-2014 at 12:15 AM. Reason: add info
    http://kryptonianreptiles.webs.com
    Kryptonian Reptiles is now on facebook, add as a friend.
    Can't stop playing with my balls!

orphia, do you have a preference to whom you are next too? We'll fit you in somewhere to ease your shyness. It's just a fun, relaxing afternoon, no pressure
    Ian Kanda