Thread: Remember meeting tonight ...

Default Remember meeting tonight ...

Remember Ladies and Gents and little Herpers...
    Our monthly meeting Is TONIGHT !!!!!

Starts around 7:30 Ends around 9:00
    Presentations, show and tell, and discussions about what we can do as a society to help local and creatures worldwide.
    Everyone is welcome to attend.
    Ritchie Community Hall
    7727 98 St NW, Edmonton, AB

This month there will be a slide presentation on Rosy Boa taxonomy and captive care.
    Alexanderyana Aka Ellie
    0.1.0 Bearded Dragon, 40 Leapord/Crestied ,Gargoyle ,Fat Tail Geckos,0.1.0 Cuban Knight Anole,1.1.0 Diamond Back Turtle, 0.1.0 Black Breasted Leaf Turtle. 1.1.0. Corn Snakes, 1.0.0 Sand Boa,1.0.0 Bumblee Bee BP,0.0.1 Lemon Pastel BP, 1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake, 0.0.2 Axolotls,0.0.5 Trantulas, 3 Cats, 2 Dogs.

Default Re: Remember meeting tonight ...

I wish I could attend. If I had known this was the topic, I would've definitely tried to get a ride ahead of time.

Enjoy & take pictures, folks.
    --
    .5.1 rosy boas, 0.2 leucistic Texas rat snakes, 1.0 blotched king snake, 1.0 eastern indigo snake, 1.0 corn snake
    , 1.0 ball python, 0.1 tri-color hognose snake, 0.1 red mountain rat snake, 1.1.1 crested geckos.
    --

Thank you for the other reminder! I forgot until I saw this... won't miss it! Maybe I'll bring my KSB as she is sort of like a Rosy Boa, hahahaha
    0.2.0 Leopard Geckos- Gaia and Jasmine, 1.1.0 Bearded Dragons- Bracken and Petal, 1.0.0 Mexican Rosy Boa- Vlad, 0.0.1 Red Footed Tortoise- Morla, 0.0.1 Blue Tongue Skink- Skittle
    www.facebook.com/AuburnCreations

Oh damn, totally forgot about tonight.
    I have reptiles ,birds and fish.

It was an informative and entertaining presentation, thanks Neil! Lots of cool critters to see too
    Ian Kanda

I loved the Rosy Boa presentation! I didn't know there were that many types!
    0.2.0 Leopard Geckos- Gaia and Jasmine, 1.1.0 Bearded Dragons- Bracken and Petal, 1.0.0 Mexican Rosy Boa- Vlad, 0.0.1 Red Footed Tortoise- Morla, 0.0.1 Blue Tongue Skink- Skittle
    www.facebook.com/AuburnCreations