Thread: ERAS Visit?

Default ERAS Visit?

Hi All,
    I am a member on the forum (thanks for all the turtle question answers everyone!) I am wondering if the ERAS comes out to organizations with their critters? I work for Jurassic Forest and I am responsible for setting up our special guests list for the 2014 season. Who might I contact if this is something ERAS does?
    Thanks!!
    ~Lauren~
    Keanu the Reeves Turtle, 3 Tiger Sallies- Benedict, Carlton and the 12 (ish) year old Buddy, Lavender the Leopard Gecko, Marvin and Elvis the guinea pigs, Hoodoo the gargoyle gecko, Irwin, a childrens python, Tiberius the Corn Snake, Sherlock the Cat, and Lacey the Dog

Default Re: ERAS Visit?

Thank you for your post Lauren.

I will bring this to the attention of both our volunteer coordinator - Danny AKA Duhman and our president Ian Kanda (whom I believe did do a presentation previously for you folks).

Default Re: ERAS Visit?

Lauren, I usually do a talk on native species for the Jurrasic Forest each year, you can message me if you would like this again. If you wanted an event with members and their pets, Danny might be able to organize something with you.
    Ian Kanda