Thread: Photo Album Question

Default Photo Album Question

Good afternoon,

A new member pointed out they were getting an error when trying to upload a photo to their photo album they created, saying they've reached the maximum file quota for that album.

Curious, I created an album myself and tried to upload a photo. It was a smaller iPhone photo, so not high quality by any means. It is under 90KB in size. Yet I was told that it was too large for the album.

Can someone please check the settings on uploading photos to our Albums? Or let us know a way to upload these photos without recieving this error?

I can understand if it was a 2MB file. But an 90KB file shouldn't be 'too large' or exceed any quota when photos are concerned.

Thanks!
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    Lots of geckos,lots of snakes, lots of cats,a bunny thrown in there for good measureand a dog

Default Re: Photo Album Question

I was able to upload a 127KB file, but when I went to add another, it gave me the same error message. Maybe the settings were mistakenly set up in KB instead of MB?
    ~Cassi
    https://www.facebook.com/NaturesAuraPhotography
    1.1 Leopard Geckos, 2.8 Crested Geckos, 1.2 Tokay Geckos, 0.1 Gargoyle Gecko, 0.1 AFT Gecko, 1.0 Chinese Cave Gecko, 0.1 Chahoua Gecko, 0.1 Chinese Water Dragon, 1.2 Red-Eyed Crocodile Skinks, 0.1 Five-Lined Skink, 0.0.1 B. boehmei