Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A suggestion for the site...

Default Re: A suggestion for the site...

Quote Originally Posted by KTyne View Post
    I was very confused when I came on to the forum and saw the change since I hadn't seen the before message. I don't mind the change though because like Danielle a few of the other forums I frequent are almost exactly the same layout.
    I was going to be like: "KTyne probably feels like me." Haha. Oh yes. I've seen you post! But I'm totally not a creeper.

Actually, a fair amount of reptile forums have similar layout and functions. At least three come to mind immediately, besides ERAS now.
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    Lots of geckos,lots of snakes, lots of cats,a bunny thrown in there for good measureand a dog

Ahahahaha, it's all good. Actually, a lot of forums I've been on lately seem to have the same layout, it's quite nice because I don't have to remember where everything is for each seperate site, lol.
    0.2.0 Leopard Geckos- Gaia and Jasmine, 1.1.0 Bearded Dragons- Bracken and Petal, 1.0.0 Mexican Rosy Boa- Vlad, 0.0.1 Red Footed Tortoise- Morla, 0.0.1 Blue Tongue Skink- Skittle
    www.facebook.com/AuburnCreations

The new posts tab is now on the left instead of the right. Guess I will just have to start using the left side of my brain.

Hello! I never post on the forum but I do come here religiously.
    Only suggestion/hope I have is the possibility of darker color theme. Something with a darker background. All the white is hard on the eyes otherwise no complaints here!

Quote Originally Posted by FrogGuy View Post
    Only suggestion/hope I have is the possibility of darker color theme. Something with a darker background. All the white is hard on the eyes otherwise no complaints here!
    Gotta agree with FrogGuy. It is a little hard on the eyes. Other than that its all good.
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

Quote Originally Posted by FrogGuy View Post
    Make that agree x 2
    Brett (Nic-named Gizmo)

Agreed...a little bright Otherwise I must say I LIKE the new format...unless, Scott, you are offering to put hours of volunteer time into making it better??

I actually like the brightness, I don't like super dark forums, lol.
    0.2.0 Leopard Geckos- Gaia and Jasmine, 1.1.0 Bearded Dragons- Bracken and Petal, 1.0.0 Mexican Rosy Boa- Vlad, 0.0.1 Red Footed Tortoise- Morla, 0.0.1 Blue Tongue Skink- Skittle
    www.facebook.com/AuburnCreations

One thing that I would suggest is a larger font for the user names.
    Shawn
    1:1
    Cynops Cyanurus 0:1 Chinemys Reevesii

If someone wants to tally all the suggestions and bring them to a meeting or email/pm them to me when the thread dies down that would be most helpfull
    Ian Kanda