Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Its been a rough few days

Default Re: Its been a rough few days

Ann I am so glad to hear jinx is doing better....
    TLC'S Reptiles Pat Mallet phone 780-798-3048
    0.1 Tegu; 1.1 Chahoua Geckos; 1.3 Crested Geckos; 8.9.30 Corn Snakes; 2.9 Ball Pythons; 2.1 Mex Mex King Snake; 2.0 Boas; 0.1 African House Snake; 1.1 Yellow Saharran Uromastyx; 0.1 Yellow Lab; 2.0 children - Cullen and Tyson; 1.0 husband - Steven (smallet)
    To order epicure products or catalogs call or email me.

Just a quick update. Jinx is more alert today. She is definitely not as shakey when she walks, drinking up water drops like there's no tomorrow, and pooped. It looks like things are definitely on the right track .
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

Awesome news Ann
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

Yay for Ann and Jinx!! Happy to hear things are going good
    Sheena <3

4 ball pythons, 2 boas, 2 corns, 1 australian spotted python, 1 grey banded king, 1 Albino king, 1 crested gecko

Good news for sure Ann. Also, not an easy catch considering your first thoughts. So good on you for figuring it out and getting it fixed up. Nothing like a good support network to help a person out when in trouble.
    Steve Mallet

yellow saharran uromastyx, corn snakes, yellow lab, ball pythons, crested geckos, kingsnakes, boas, chahoua geckos

I know its been a week or so, I thought I would update everyone on Jinx. While she is not out of the woods yet she is certainly getting stronger and alot more alert. She is now able to climb back onto branches and fake plants and stay there all day. Also I have noticed that the palsy has decreased significantly. She is drinking on her own and also when I drop feed her her diluted gatorade (was recommended for the electrolytes). I believe she is eating a little as I am seeing poop. Its going to be a slow slow process I do believe but so long as I don't see her decline I am optomistic that we are going to pull out of this.
    Dragonfly Creations
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

WOOHOO!! So glad to hear that!! lol did you ever think you'd be so happy in your life to see poop?
    0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise,, 1.0 Moroccan Uromastyx, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra 0.0.1 Emperor Scorpion, 1.0 Sinaloan Milksnake, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435

Nope never......LOL.......
    Dragonfly Creations

So glad to hear that.
    Don't let the username scare you, my name is Alyssa. (:
    RIP Oliver. You'll always be in
    my heart. I miss you baby.

Congrats Ann. Should be a lessy bumpy road if you are this far along now.
    Steve Mallet

yellow saharran uromastyx, corn snakes, yellow lab, ball pythons, crested geckos, kingsnakes, boas, chahoua geckos