Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new addition

Default new addition

my surprise addition came home today! female leachianus gecko

THANKS DAVE (kronicka)

Her name is Demeter. and she is beautiful =)

demeter.jpg
    1.0 felis catus 1.0 python regius 3.5 Elaphe Guttata Guttata 0.1 boa constrictor 0.1 morelia spilota mcdowelli 1.0 Charina (Lichanura) trivirgata trivirgata 0.1 lampropeltis getula spledida 0.1 lampropeltis triangulum sinaloae 0.1 rhacodatylus lechianus lechianus 4.0 betta splendens 0.0.6 danio rerio 0.0.2 c. clypeatus? 1.0 Fiance (homo sapien)

Default Re: new addition

She's a swety Beth. Congrats.
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

Definitely beautiful.
    Don't let the username scare you, my name is Alyssa. (:
    RIP Oliver. You'll always be in
    my heart. I miss you baby.

When I saw this, Beth, I was instantly insanely jealous. I love these green sausages! They're amazing.

She is so very pretty, Beth!
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.0 Leopard gecko, 0.1 Gargoyle Gecko, 0.1 Leachie Gecko, 0.1 Albino BP, 1.0 Pied BP, 0.1 Desert Pinstripe BP, 0.2 Cats, 0.1 Dog

Green sausage. LOL so funny yet true.
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

thanks guys she sure is pretty isn't she =)
    1.0 felis catus 1.0 python regius 3.5 Elaphe Guttata Guttata 0.1 boa constrictor 0.1 morelia spilota mcdowelli 1.0 Charina (Lichanura) trivirgata trivirgata 0.1 lampropeltis getula spledida 0.1 lampropeltis triangulum sinaloae 0.1 rhacodatylus lechianus lechianus 4.0 betta splendens 0.0.6 danio rerio 0.0.2 c. clypeatus? 1.0 Fiance (homo sapien)

she looks so squishy, I want to hug her and squeeze her and call her George and make her all mine.

lmao i say that all the time about all my animals

Very nice

Welcome to the Leachie owners club

What locale of GT is she ?? From he color and tail I take it she's a type B ??
    I have reptiles ,birds and fish.

to be honest i have no idea. i just know she's a grande terre. the guy i got her from said she may be part henkel's but i dont know anything about the locales lol