Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: leopard gecko enclosures

Default Re: leopard gecko enclosures

Awesome!! thanks for creating a win win win Walker!!!
    Ann, yes I do believe we should talk! I believe in the barter system as well. (LOL, as long as I am not forgetting that the kids need food and "good enclosures" too!!)
    Love it when everyone wins!!

Walker humbly bows and says aww shucks, twas nothing, just me, being me.
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

Quote Originally Posted by HerpsNHarleys View Post
    Here's a link to my Leo enclosures.

http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/foru...ad.php?t=24206

I would definitely be interested in doing a trade with you if you are interested.
    Love the looks of this, but I think I would leave the ends open~ is that an option?

Absolutely! Which level the top or the bottom? Do you have a dual level set up? We can make you one
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

This is the one Grimm just custom-made for me!!! I love it, and my little leo does too!!

0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise,, 1.0 Moroccan Uromastyx, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra 0.0.1 Emperor Scorpion, 1.0 Sinaloan Milksnake, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435

just out of curiosity what did that one cost you Leah? and what size is it? if you dont want to answer publicly feel free to pm
    1.0 felis catus 1.0 python regius 3.5 Elaphe Guttata Guttata 0.1 boa constrictor 0.1 morelia spilota mcdowelli 1.0 Charina (Lichanura) trivirgata trivirgata 0.1 lampropeltis getula spledida 0.1 lampropeltis triangulum sinaloae 0.1 rhacodatylus lechianus lechianus 4.0 betta splendens 0.0.6 danio rerio 0.0.2 c. clypeatus? 1.0 Fiance (homo sapien)

Thanks for the ideas and advice everyone! Grimm's tanks look awesome too! I am happy to say that I have something in the works now!! YAY!!