Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Devils Tower

Default Re: Devils Tower

That is friggin awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by HerpsNHarleys View Post
    Jackie, I spray them with a few coats of varathane which makes cleaning easy. Oh and I use a satin finish so its not all shiny LOL.
    Can I ask what kind of varathane you used ? I may attempt something like this and would like to know what would be safe to use (paint).

I use a water based varathane but you have to let it off gas for about a week before you put it in the tank.
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

nice job anne beautiful amusement park
    TLC'S Reptiles Pat Mallet phone 780-798-3048
    0.1 Tegu; 1.1 Chahoua Geckos; 1.3 Crested Geckos; 8.9.30 Corn Snakes; 2.9 Ball Pythons; 2.1 Mex Mex King Snake; 2.0 Boas; 0.1 African House Snake; 1.1 Yellow Saharran Uromastyx; 0.1 Yellow Lab; 2.0 children - Cullen and Tyson; 1.0 husband - Steven (smallet)
    To order epicure products or catalogs call or email me.

Thanks Pat. I think I have an awesome idea for the Uro when you guys are ready
    Dragonfly Creations
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

That's is simply amazing great work . It makes me think of fraggle rock where the dozers lived lol

Ha ha ha I love Fraggle Rock!
    Dragonfly Creations

So we were finally able to make arrangements to get the piece to me, and I was very happy with it! So here's a few pics of it in it's new home. It now belongs to out 4 yr old sons gargoyle gecko, Scruffy.

~Hand selected, high end, Corns, Kings, Milks, House Snakes, Night Snakes and Boas~
    http://www.5starserpents.com
    Love what you do and it will show through! http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=347936

5starserpents@telus.net

That looks so freaking awesome!!!!! OMG, I might need to get a volcano built!