Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Newest Creation

Default Re: My Newest Creation

Hey Ann, hows that sleep coming along?
    ~Hand selected, high end, Corns, Kings, Milks, House Snakes, Night Snakes and Boas~
    http://www.5starserpents.com
    Love what you do and it will show through! http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=347936

5starserpents@telus.net

thats amazing ann! you are definatly the go too for custom background work. i will most certianly need one or two new backgrounds this year as my collection of reptiles will be expanding quite rapidly this summer and i know exactly where im gonna go. i want too try my hand at background work eventually, but for now, there are some things best left too the professionals. thats a beautiful peice.
    Rob
    0.0.1 cali kingsnake. 0.0.1 frilled dragon 1.1. Corn snakes 0.0.1 chineese water dragon

Quote Originally Posted by madison06dayne08 View Post
    Hey Ann, hows that sleep coming along?
    Oh I'm making sure to fit some of that in otherwise I'd be a lost cause at my day job lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hezeus View Post
    thats amazing ann! you are definatly the go too for custom background work. i will most certianly need one or two new backgrounds this year as my collection of reptiles will be expanding quite rapidly this summer and i know exactly where im gonna go. i want too try my hand at background work eventually, but for now, there are some things best left too the professionals. thats a beautiful peice.
    Thanks Rob! I look forward to working on some pieces for you .
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

So we put it in today- had to cut off the middle bar which actually makes doing her lighting a lot easier. She was not very happy with us taking her out and moving everything around so she went into her favorite hide once we put her back in. But it looks amazing, we love it. I'm sure as soon as Peaches calms down she will love it too. She did run down the steps and checked out the area back in behind them so I think she will have some fun with it! Going to see how she does with this before thinking of putting one of her logs back in for her to climb on. Thanks again Ann, you are awesome. Here are a couple pix though not very good- obviously the pictures do not do it justice, it is absolutely amazing! On the right side steps where the tunnel is she can actually go back behind and around them as well as they are not flush with the backdrop.

Last edited by angrybirds; 03-17-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: add pix i forgot

Looking good
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

That is so sweet. I gotta figure out what with Ann a couple of backgrounds when things slow down.
    Steve Mallet

yellow saharran uromastyx, corn snakes, yellow lab, ball pythons, crested geckos, kingsnakes, boas, chahoua geckos

Nice finished job!!! Very cool set up!
    ~ Tracey ~
    Mom to 5 and a min Aus Shepherd and two cats

That looks fantastic!

Lovely, can't wait to get mine!