Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Kingsnakes!

Default Re: Your Kingsnakes!

Dark purple! Boooyaaaa!

Count me in lol.
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

lol! As far as I know the closest thing to a purple snake is a lavender corn snake, and they're not really purple. Kind of a light purplish grey.
    0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise,, 1.0 Moroccan Uromastyx, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra 0.0.1 Emperor Scorpion, 1.0 Sinaloan Milksnake, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdling View Post
    lol! As far as I know the closest thing to a purple snake is a lavender corn snake, and they're not really purple. Kind of a light purplish grey.
    Kind of like how there aren't any blue fruits in nature besides blueberries, and even those are technically purple.
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.0 Leopard gecko, 0.1 Gargoyle Gecko, 0.1 Leachie Gecko, 0.1 Albino BP, 1.0 Pied BP, 0.1 Desert Pinstripe BP, 0.2 Cats, 0.1 Dog

This one is kind of purple.... I know....NOT a kingsnake

@ Tracy Ohh Ohh drooling on screen, wiping screen, then drooling some more. Your a big meany showing me something so drool worthy.
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

LOL!!! Its funny because I am attracted to the darker stuff myself...Would love to see this one as an adult though

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyS View Post
    LOL!!! Its funny because I am attracted to the darker stuff myself...Would love to see this one as an adult though
    I'm finding I really enjoy Mojaves lately, haha. So I'm with you there! But personally... I'd love an Emperor Pin, or similar 'creamy' morph. Swoon.
    - Danielle
    1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.0 Leopard gecko, 0.1 Gargoyle Gecko, 0.1 Leachie Gecko, 0.1 Albino BP, 1.0 Pied BP, 0.1 Desert Pinstripe BP, 0.2 Cats, 0.1 Dog

NO BALL PYTHONS!!! Ok well fine, that one is kind of purplish. BUT I bet you it's got a painful price tag on it!! That's why I don't like ball pythons. They're brown, brown, BROWN, and if they're not brown they're utterly unaffordable for someone that's not a commercial breeder!!!
    0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise,, 1.0 Moroccan Uromastyx, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra 0.0.1 Emperor Scorpion, 1.0 Sinaloan Milksnake, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyS View Post

This one is kind of purple.... I know....NOT a kingsnake
    Oh for me, it would not have to be a Kingsnake. This is very, very pretty. Would this darken or lighten as it gets older? Just curious as there is so much change in color with certain snakes, don't think I've ever seen this coloring before, what kind of ball is this Tracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdling View Post
    NO BALL PYTHONS!!! Ok well fine, that one is kind of purplish. BUT I bet you it's got a painful price tag on it!! That's why I don't like ball pythons. They're brown, brown, BROWN, and if they're not brown they're utterly unaffordable for someone that's not a commercial breeder!!!
    But they're so cuddly! It's not their fault that they have those price tags, haha. Plus, some of those Corns can get up there in price too !
    - Danielle