Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My collection. (pic heavy)

Hybrid View

Default My collection. (pic heavy)

Hello everyone,

I have been creeping for a wile and decided to share my collection. Most are very young as I have just extended my collection. I have had a rescue ball for six years and in the last year i have acquired a few more.

First off Is my normal ball Jude. He came from a daycare. He did not have any heat in his tank. Well, actually he had NOTHING in his tank. Not even a water dish. They thought that python drank water threw their skin so they poured a half inch of water in his tank every once in a wile. The lady told me he ate once in a wile. That was a long time ago. Now he is a happy chubby lazy ball.

This is Inky. He is my boyfriends Mexican Black king. Sorry, for the pic he is in shed.

This is Porkchop. I got him for my birthday in the summer. We did alot of research to make sure we could handle a big snake now and later in our lives. He came from one of our friend who was told both her boa's were female. She came home one day to almost 20 mini boa's.

Loki is a typical Milk snake. Hyper and loves to head butt. We got him at the red dear show. My boyfriend has always wanted one. After, like 2 hours of begging at me we got him. I do not regret it at all!

My Macklots python came from an add of this forum. His name is Oliver and he love to watch me read threw the forums. He is super pretty! I cant get enough of his spots but he loves to tell you when he is upset. He used to strike at anything but has calmed down a bit. Cant wait for him to get big!

I pretend all my snakes are male but truth is i only know that the milksnake is a boy.

Oh yeah, almost forgot the kittens. Sketchy and Squeaky.

You are never to old to set another goal or dream a new dream.

Default Re: My collection. (pic heavy)

Very nice collection of scaly and furries thanks for sharing
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

Awesome!! Nice to see what you're feeding lol!!

I have been debating it for a wile. Your welcome.

Tracy- Even the cats like your feeders. Squeaky stole a hopper the other day LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by InvitedTrash View Post
    I have been debating it for a wile. Your welcome.

Tracy- Even the cats like your feeders. Squeaky stole a hopper the other day LOL.

Good to hear!!! Can't imagine cat breath after that though, blech!

Very nice. The name Porkchop cracked me up, love it!

We were going to get two boas and name them porkchop and grass.

My boyfriend was all like "if we get two snakes they are not aloud to have strange names like Porkchop and grass!" Ended up deciding we dont have the room for two boas and we are not going to house them together. So sadly we are waiting for a snake worthy of the name Grass

That milksnake is adorable!!
    0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise,, 1.0 Moroccan Uromastyx, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra 0.0.1 Emperor Scorpion, 1.0 Sinaloan Milksnake, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435

Thanks, he is the best. Has a tone of personality!

Tracy- Yeah, good thing i got it from her before she ate it!

Awesome critters!
    P.S. Great save on the BP It frustrates me when people don't seem to care about what reptiles need. Even if they would have googled ONE single ball python care page, all of their thoughts would have been changed.
    A lady I babysit for wants to get a Beardie for her elementary classroom and knew next to nothing so I sent her to this site, told her about the rescues, gave her some good links to care sheets and told her everything I knew about beardies after having 3.
    0.1 Ball Python, 1.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0 Albino Kingsnake, 1.0 Suriname Red Tail Boa, 1.0 Great Basin Gopher snake, 1.1 Tarantula (G Rosea, B Albopilosum), 1.0 Mali Uromastyx, 1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.1 Feline,