View Poll Results: What are you most interested in getting at the show?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Snake's

27 51.92%
  • Lizard's or gecko's

21 40.38%
  • Frog's

2 3.85%
  • Arachnid's

5 9.62%
  • Other

11 21.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What are you getting at the spring show??

Default Re: What are you getting at the spring show??

Quote Originally Posted by Craig58 View Post
    I don't know I love the pic of that corn danelle I'm jeloius . I have a normal and I love him. I would love to pick up another corn or maybe a king I'm gonna bring my wife and son and dughter so who knows I might get out voted on something else. My 1 years old daughter loves watching my snake (Kane) she follows him in the tank and sticks her toungue out . Lol
    Thanks Craig. She's just stunning, and exactly what I was looking for in every sense of the word Corns are amazing snakes. Kings are too! They're different from Corns, but in a good way. A few members here have awesome Kings. You could post and see if anybody is bringing one to next week's meeting? I know Danny for sure has an awesome Grey-banded that is just so mellow. Kings weren't my thing... until I held that snake. Then I realized they're just too cool, haha.

That's so cute about your daughter. Glad to hear she enjoys snakes! I was like that too when I was little. No matter the animal, I was weaseling my way to get closer, haha. You're going to have your hands full later!
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.0 Leopard gecko, 0.1 Gargoyle Gecko, 0.1 Leachie Gecko, 0.1 Albino BP, 1.0 Pied BP, 0.1 Desert Pinstripe BP, 0.2 Cats, 0.1 Dog

I could bring Cybil, the psycho king that is more interested in biting your face off, than hanging out ! Pretty snake, not so pretty on the inside though...
    We are blogging! check us out and click the link - BLOG

** Authorized Repashy Dealer, largest stock and selection from Ontario to the West Coast - WE HAVE THE VERSION 3 FLAVORS EXCLUSIVE TO ECTOTHERMIC IN WESTERN CANADA **

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy, Belle & Daddy View Post
    I could bring Cybil, the psycho king that is more interested in biting your face off, than hanging out ! Pretty snake, not so pretty on the inside though...
    Fortunately, I'm a masochist at heart it seems. I'd be happy to meet this bitey fellow if you bring him along! Haha. There was a snappy White-sided hatchling at the pet store the other day. The employee wouldn't even lift his hide so I could see him. So I did, and he was a little firecracker! Haha. Love 'em.

Then again, I must be a masochist... I'm wanting to get started on handling my Tokay in the next few days....
    - Danielle
    1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.0 Leopard gecko, 0.1 Gargoyle Gecko, 0.1 Leachie Gecko, 0.1 Albino BP, 1.0 Pied BP, 0.1 Desert Pinstripe BP, 0.2 Cats, 0.1 Dog

Yes I would love another corn and I would love a king I have never held a king lots of corns but would love to see one and hold. As for my daughter that's good danielle than she can help get mom to say yes lol to more snakes.

Craig, I had the pleasure of having Kethryanne bring by several corns and their mex mex KS so I got to hold one right after the other. I was amazed at the power I felt in that KS. Its a very different feel to a Corn.

I know I know people are gonna say wait til you hold a python or boa or something large like that but for these guys being fairly comparable in size there was a definite strength difference.
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

Their Mex Mex is a little cutie, he was so stout compared to my little corns

Quote Originally Posted by angrybirds View Post
    Their Mex Mex is a little cutie, he was so stout compared to my little corns

That's exactly why I like kings better!! Corns are definitely cool, but they just seem so fragile compared to kings!
    0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise,, 1.0 Moroccan Uromastyx, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra 0.0.1 Emperor Scorpion, 1.0 Sinaloan Milksnake, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdling View Post
    That's exactly why I like kings better!! Corns are definitely cool, but they just seem so fragile compared to kings!
    I love their 'Im a big snake!' attitutdes. It's adorable. (Yes, I know that big snakes are pretty mellow. It's more the analogy that they act bigger than they are, haha)
    - Danielle