Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Raffle and Door Prize Thread for the May 5/6 Edmonton Reptile Show~

Default Re: ~Raffle and Door Prize Thread for the May 5/6 Edmonton Reptile Show~

Yes, I would have to say that this raffle will be hands down the BEST ONE EVER. there are many reasons to come to the Expo, and this is going to be one of the top ones for many people !! I usually get a couple tickets, but this year I'll have a hundred dollar bill set aside for sure !!

THANK YOU TRACEY, YOU ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: ~Raffle and Door Prize Thread for the May 5/6 Edmonton Reptile Show~

Mwahaha!! I love it!! Okay, just adding two more to the list...we are NOT done yet boys and girls
    ~ Tracey ~
    Mom to 5 and a min Aus Shepherd and two cats

Check out the Park Vet donation!!! They just let me know the details and I need this one for my cat
    ~ Tracey ~

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyS View Post
    Check out the Park Vet donation!!! They just let me know the details and I need this one for my cat
    I was thinking this would be worth the drive for our puppy too! Not that the 8kg bag would feed her more than 2 meals
    ~Hand selected, high end, Corns, Kings, Milks, House Snakes, Night Snakes and Boas~
    http://www.5starserpents.com
    Love what you do and it will show through! http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=347936

5starserpents@telus.net

Quote Originally Posted by madison06dayne08 View Post
    I was thinking this would be worth the drive for our puppy too! Not that the 8kg bag would feed her more than 2 meals
    I think you mis-typed. I think you mean 'horse' instead of 'puppy'
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.0 Leopard gecko, 0.1 Gargoyle Gecko, 0.1 Leachie Gecko, 0.1 Albino BP, 1.0 Pied BP, 0.1 Desert Pinstripe BP, 0.2 Cats, 0.1 Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Vasiliki View Post
    I think you mis-typed. I think you mean 'horse' instead of 'puppy'
    Haha...Ok you're right!
    ~Hand selected, high end, Corns, Kings, Milks, House Snakes, Night Snakes and Boas~
    http://www.5starserpents.com
    Love what you do and it will show through! http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=347936

5starserpents@telus.net

Just one of the awesome prizes on the Raffle tables this year
    ~ Tracey ~

Just the few of the items that have trickled in so far...

~ Tracey ~

Looking awesome Tracey!!
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.0 Leopard gecko, 0.1 Gargoyle Gecko, 0.1 Leachie Gecko, 0.1 Albino BP, 1.0 Pied BP, 0.1 Desert Pinstripe BP, 0.2 Cats, 0.1 Dog

Just revamped the list as it was becoming a little difficult to read! If anyone is interested in adding a donation to the list, please email or PM me. I have about five or six more nice items coming this week and one SWEET one that I am very excited about!! I did a quick 'rough' tally on the listed values (plus what I feel the TBD ones will be valued at) and we have already broke $4000 in donations!!!! I feel blessed to be part of such a giving society and want to thank each of you personally for your contributions to ERAS!

The additional items coming this week should put us around the $5000+ mark!!! I think this year's raffle should bring HUGE results for ERAS, which, in turn, go towards benefiting many other terrific causes.
    ~ Tracey ~