Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Asian Ratsnakes

Hybrid View

Default More Asian Ratsnakes

Here is pictures of some of our new additions. We are extremely privileged to have been given the opportunity to add these beauties to our collection.

For those of you who may not know the history of these snakes, they came from ProExotics in Colorado. They had a devastating fire a while ago, and lost just about everything. They managed to save 2 Latacinctus eggs and these 3 Vaillanti eggs from the fire. Then they actually finished the incubation, and produced these beauties!! The 2 Latacinctus babies are still in Colorado with one of the employees, and these 3 are in our possession.

Oreocryptophis porphyraceus vaillanti

We will get some better pics once they have settled in for a while.
    "Never follow the herd because someday you'll realize you have lost a diamond while you were busy collecting stones"

Default Re: More Asian Ratsnakes

beautiful animals. its a miracle any eggs at all survived the fire
    1.0 felis catus 1.0 python regius 3.5 Elaphe Guttata Guttata 0.1 boa constrictor 0.1 morelia spilota mcdowelli 1.0 Charina (Lichanura) trivirgata trivirgata 0.1 lampropeltis getula spledida 0.1 lampropeltis triangulum sinaloae 0.1 rhacodatylus lechianus lechianus 4.0 betta splendens 0.0.6 danio rerio 0.0.2 c. clypeatus? 1.0 Fiance (homo sapien)

Such a sad story but a beautiful ending in those guys!

Those are great looking animals. I just wish there didn't have to be the sad story that goes with it.
    Steve Mallet

yellow saharran uromastyx, corn snakes, yellow lab, ball pythons, crested geckos, kingsnakes, boas, chahoua geckos

Beautiful snakes and definatley a bright spot from an ugly situation.
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

I seen the post on Facebook with these guys, great to see they are doing okay and even better they came here to Alberta!
    Ryan
    Revolution Boas
    www.facebook.com/revboas

Wow that's awesome. Congrats on the gorgeous special additions!
    ~Hand selected, high end, Corns, Kings, Milks, House Snakes, Night Snakes and Boas~
    http://www.5starserpents.com
    Love what you do and it will show through! http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=347936

5starserpents@telus.net

Gorgeous! Very unique

Such an awesome species, Scott! I'm happy to see they ended up coming north of the border. There are so few Vaillanti in Canada; it's nice to have a group out west.

Congrats on the new additions!

Thanks everyone.

These are not a snake that are widely kept, or even bred. We are very excited about eventually breeding these beauties!!!!

The pics don't do them justice at all, I don't plan on pestering them for a while, but when I do, I will get some better pics uploaded.

I am sure there will be more "cool" additions in the very near future....LOL

Scott
    A&J Decals.....Your Creative Consultants!

Tra La La La....It's all Sunshine, Rainbows, and Lolipops......vel est is?

or maybe we are in Stepford!!!