Thread: Meeting last night

Default Meeting last night

I just wanted to say thanks to all who came out and a HUGE Thank You to the ones running the show. Absolutely loved both of the presentations, Nerdling (sorry if I got the name wrong) fantastic job with the leopard gecko presentation. Showing up early is definitely a bonus, it was good to get to visit with people and see their little critters!

Default Re: Meeting last night

Quote Originally Posted by angrybirds View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to all who came out and a HUGE Thank You to the ones running the show. Absolutely loved both of the presentations, Nerdling (sorry if I got the name wrong) fantastic job with the leopard gecko presentation. Showing up early is definitely a bonus, it was good to get to visit with people and see their little critters!
    Thanks, that means a lot! I'm glad you liked it
    0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise,, 1.0 Moroccan Uromastyx, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra 0.0.1 Emperor Scorpion, 1.0 Sinaloan Milksnake, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435