Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Leo Habitat

Hybrid View

Default My New Leo Habitat

This has been my project all week. Thanks so much to Bryce for giving me the starter setup.

I started with this:

Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

Default Re: My New Leo Habitat

And I turned it into this:

The log going up the wall is actually a tunnel that has steps going into the bottem end

and comes out at a platform.

Dragonfly Creations
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

From the platform they can either go up through the hole in the floor to the second level or stay on the bottom level

Dragonfly Creations

As you can see, they have lots of rocks to climb on, as well as under and lots of hides as well. The one to right on the top level is a two compartment one.

Dragonfly Creations

Ann that looks great
    1.2 crested geckos: male-spitfire. Females-coco, bonnie. 0.1gargoyle gecko: Marvin. 9.10 corn snakes, 0.1 Florida king snake, 1.1 house snakes, 1.0 panther chameleon, 0.0.4 poison dart frogs
    WWW.CANHERP.COM

That is awesome Anne.I love how you have so neatly brought together so many different ideas and design elements and that hollow log up the back is real cool.
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

That is so cool! Great job with their habitat.
    0.1.0 Leopard Gecko- Gaia, 1.0.0 African Fat-tailed Geckos- Draco, 2.0.0 Cats- Peata and Leeroy, 0.1.1 Crested Geckos- Enya and Ice, 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon- Bracken, 0.1.0 Kenyan Sand Boa- Cookies and Cream
    Starlight Gecko's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/StarlightGeckos?ref=hl Reptile Breeders of Alberta Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/547171171986100/

Holy cow that looks amazing!!! I wish I had something like that for my geckos!!!
    0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise,, 1.0 Moroccan Uromastyx, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra 0.0.1 Emperor Scorpion, 1.0 Sinaloan Milksnake, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435

That looks so cool!
    *Shandy Lynn*

1.0 Ballpython. Titan 1.0 Bearded Dragon Mac
    0.1 Leopard Gecko. Sneakers

Amazing!! You're making all my guys and girls give me the evil eyes :P
    3 Leos, 5 Cresteds and 1 Red-eyed Crocodile Skink