Thread: Alms for the Poor....LOL

Default Alms for the Poor....LOL

I am sure my people in my office think I am nuts as I go running around the office asking for plant clippings. I have learned not to tell them what they are for until AFTER they give them to me.....then I get the .....Okay

LOL

But today it really paid off as my coworker gave me a whole English ivy, not just clippings ....SCORE!
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

Default Re: Alms for the Poor....LOL

Anne, Anne, Anne. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

I thought you had already figured out that your always welcome to come a clipping at my house. The slower vivs are off limits however the 3 that thrive, Have at er girl.
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

LOL.....well why didn't you tell me that last time I was there.....sheesh....MEN.....

Its ok, I want to put in the large background tonight so am a little impatient....actually I was helping this lady out cause she rescued them from another coworker who was leaving and didn't want to take them...LOL

But rest assured, next time I am over I will have scissors in hand.....LOL
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

LOL my first thought was " Annie Scizzor Hands" Gonna have to get a pick of that for the lols

Quote Originally Posted by Harleys_Mom View Post
    LOL.....well why didn't you tell me that last time I was there.....sheesh....MEN.....

Its ok, I want to put in the large background tonight so am a little impatient....actually I was helping this lady out cause she rescued them from another coworker who was leaving and didn't want to take them...LOL

But rest assured, next time I am over I will have scissors in hand.....LOL
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.