Thread: Question for admin

Default Question for admin

Why am I unable to access posting a thread on “Rescue Forum?
    If you want to dance with a Cobra, you had better know your steps.

Default Re: Question for admin

That section of the forum is read-only. It is used by the ERAS supported Rescue to list available animals although it certainly isn't up-to-date. A more accurate list can be found right here.

I am a reptile rescuer and run my own rehabilitation center. What is that point of having a “usable” thread that cannot be accessed?

The Rescue sub-forum is exclusive to the ERAS Rescue and was utilized more frequently prior to the existence of the ERAS website. It is used by Neil (& Michele) to post available adoptions when they want/need to. It is accessible to read by anyone but not post.

The forum section of Rescue is to show what animals have been rescued in the local area and for adoption of these animals. If interested, you contact them directly.
    By the looks of things, your from South Africa, out of our local area, if questions you can contact the Rescue Coordinator.
    Brett (Nic-named Gizmo)

Quote Originally Posted by BrettKeith View Post
    The forum section of Rescue is to show what animals have been rescued in the local area and for adoption of these animals. ....
    Silly concept then is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
    That section of the forum is read-only. It is used by the ERAS supported Rescue to list available animals although it certainly isn't up-to-date. A more accurate list can be found right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
    The Rescue sub-forum is exclusive to the ERAS Rescue and was utilized more frequently prior to the existence of the ERAS website. It is used by Neil (& Michele) to post available adoptions when they want/need to. It is accessible to read by anyone but not post.
    ^ Question answered

EDIT: I've removed a few threads calling my intelligence and arrogance into question over the closing of this thread. As the OP asked a simple question, I gave a simple definitive answer (ie. You can't post in the Rescue section as its ONLY for listing ERAS Rescue adoptions). As Brett demonstrated, had this thread been left open, a dozen more people would have simply restated what was already answered - hence why it is closed. Simple as that really. Enjoy the rest of your Christmas Eve everyone
    Last edited by Malarkey; 12-24-2011 at 06:21 PM.