Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Axe Music Ad Mistakes!

Default Re: Axe Music Ad Mistakes!

PM me some info on banner sales and anytime I am anywhere that might benifit from a banner ad here I will do what I can Ian. I am a good salesman I am told as long as it is something I am passionate about.

Quote Originally Posted by joeysgreen View Post
    Item number 101 on today's list of things to do
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Ryan View Post
    I would advertise my rabbits on the banner....but that would only go so far, as rabbits on here are used for one thing......LMAO. I also breed them for pets and show.
    Okay, I chuckled at this. I love bunnies, but advertised on a reptile site? I can see why you'd hesitate, ha ha!
    - Danielle
    "Snakes are just tails with faces."
    Lots of geckos,lots of snakes, lots of cats,a bunny thrown in there for good measureand a dog

LOL, I know right? I mean we all know they are used for food too, but how exactly does one advertize that?? LMAO
    Ryan
    Held captive by a 3yr old Russian Tort "Sahara", 0.1 rescue RETF, 0.0.1 Green Tree Frog, 0.1 Whites Tree Frog "Steven" , ​1.1 Blue Phase Whites Tree Frog "Ricky" and "Evan" 0.0.1 Herman's Tortoise "Splash"

RussianRyan's bunny burgers all dressed and ready to go! A tasty morsel for the discerning snake.

Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

I like it ROTFLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Harleys_Mom View Post
    RussianRyan's bunny burgers all dressed and ready to go! A tasty morsel for the discerning snake.

Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

LMFAO!!! and how well would this go over in the general public??

Ryan
    Held captive by a 3yr old Russian Tort "Sahara", 0.1 rescue RETF, 0.0.1 Green Tree Frog, 0.1 Whites Tree Frog "Steven" , ​1.1 Blue Phase Whites Tree Frog "Ricky" and "Evan" 0.0.1 Herman's Tortoise "Splash"

Little too obvious huh. Then how about

Bo ConStrictor says RussianRyans bunnies are the best you've ever seen. You can hug them and squeeze them and call them George.
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

My mom told me not to name my food!

Little too obvious huh. Then how about

Bo ConStrictor says RussianRyans bunnies are the best you've ever seen. You can hug them and squeeze them and call them George.
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by beckys_dad98 View Post
    Hey Kelley, it's banner ADS, not banner ADDS, lol... Sorry, just had to ...

Steve

LOL THANK YOU! If you hadn't said it, I would have
    0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes, 1.0 Keyan Sand Boa.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435