Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Axe Music Ad Mistakes!

Default Axe Music Ad Mistakes!

Gah. For whoever put up the ad thanking Axe Music, it should read "ERAS thanks Axe Music for their support", NOT "ERAS thanks Axe Music For there support". Small letter f, and their, not there.
    0.1 Black Mexican Kingsnake, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Cherryhead Tortoise, 0.0.2 Schneider's skinks, 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra, 1.0 Boa Constrictor, 1.1 Trans Pecos Ratsnakes, 1.0 Keyan Sand Boa.
    Pictures: http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/album.php?u=13435

Default Re: Axe Music Ad Mistakes!

The mistake repair has been sent in.
    Ian Kanda

LOL I already pm'd Malarky
    Dragonfly Creations
    Designing backgrounds & accessories
    2.0.0 Golden Geckos: Davidson/Noel; 0.2.0 Leos: Althaea/Sue; 1.1.0 Mossies: Pride/Joy; 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Lunor; 2.2.0 Cornsnakes: Calypso/Maiia/Dante/Mochaccino; 1.0.0 Desert KS: Mosaic; 0.3.0 BPs: Taz/Gilligan/Skipper; 0.0.2 Tiger Salamanders: Skeeter/Skooter

For all of those who do not think the banner adds are worth it, there is proof that these get read all the time !

For all of those who do not think the banner adds are worth it, there is proof that these get read all the time !
    Hey Kelley, it's banner ADS, not banner ADDS, lol... Sorry, just had to ...

Steve
    9 Cornsnakes
    11 Kings/Milks
    3 American Ratsnakes
    1 Jungle Carpet Python

My question is why does the ERAS not use the banner ads for raising funds. EG pet stores and places to get herp related supplies.
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

We do; well, we try. Anyone can advertise for a small fee; but few use this opportunity to hit their target market.
    Ian Kanda

Is there anyone out there actively selling advertizing space?
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

Item number 101 on today's list of things to do
    Ian Kanda

I would advertise my rabbits on the banner....but that would only go so far, as rabbits on here are used for one thing......LMAO. I also breed them for pets and show.
    Ryan
    Held captive by a 3yr old Russian Tort "Sahara", 0.1 rescue RETF, 0.0.1 Green Tree Frog, 0.1 Whites Tree Frog "Steven" , ​1.1 Blue Phase Whites Tree Frog "Ricky" and "Evan" 0.0.1 Herman's Tortoise "Splash"