46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

30 65.22%
  • NO

16 34.78%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Like button

Default Re: Like button

I don't think I would come on here half as much if the site started turning into Facebook, what's next we will be able to poke eachother? I come here because Facebook sucks, please dont change the forums to Reptibook I couldn't handle it, there's always going to be information out there better than other information, a like button isn't going to change anything. I vote no on the like button.
    1.3.0 Leopard Geckos - 1.2.0 Ball Pythons - 1.1.0 Corn Snakes - 1.2.0 Crested Geckos - 1.1.0 Bearded Dragon - 1.1.0 Kenyan Sand Boas - 1.0.0 King Snakes - 1.0.0 Red Tailed Boa Constrictor

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I don't think I would come on here half as much if the site started turning into Facebook, what's next we will be able to poke eachother? I come here because Facebook sucks, please dont change the forums to Reptibook I couldn't handle it, there's always going to be information out there better than other information, a like button isn't going to change anything. I vote no on the like button.
    Reptibook...Awesome...!!

While the forums are used by all, only ERAS members have the right to influence how it is run. This poll is for information only, but Walker, please bring this up at the January meeting for discussion and a vote. Take note of the results at that time as well so we can use the information where it counts.
    Ian Kanda

Like and Dislike
    TJ McKinnon - 1.0.0 Pastel Ball Python, 0.0.1 Colombian Rainbow Boa, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, 0.0.1 Colombian Redtail Boa, 1.0.0 Snow Corn, 0.0.1 Black Mexican King, 2.0.0 Mutts, 2.0.0 Feeders in Waiting, 4.0.0 Ogres, 3.15.0 (and growing) Hamsters

As simple of a thing it is, I just see it as another thing to cause conflict. Now I dont really find it fair to add to add a like button yet not a dislike. At the same time, if someone likes a thread/comment that most frown upon, kazam conflict! I see it all the time on facebook, someone likes a certain comment especially if its disagreeing with someone, fuels the fire.

As much as we want to admit we are more mature than that, everyone on here for any period of time knows we are not.

Has been my plan all along Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by joeysgreen View Post
    While the forums are used by all, only ERAS members have the right to influence how it is run. This poll is for information only, but Walker, please bring this up at the January meeting for discussion and a vote. Take note of the results at that time as well so we can use the information where it counts.
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.