Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BP only section in the classifieds

Default Re: BP only section in the classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by SuicideAnomaly View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

I third that....I 'think' I am usually fairly specific in my headings but honestly it only takes a second to put the species, gender, price in the header...in the case of multiples of the SAME species, same can be done to a degree. I do think a separate category is a good idea though Even I am not just interested in balls

Thinking about it people can Barely make posts in the right sections as is ... its often that wanted adds are posted in the classifieds or regular section of the forums .... Plant and enclosure related things posted in the Moss Pit lounge...

Adding a separate section could just make the mods job that much more taxing when policing threads and where the should be.

Maybe people need to stop being a little Lazy ... something to discuss non the less at the next meeting...
    My Name is Bubba, And I am addicted to reptiles ...

If we move all the balls out of the snake classifieds does that essentially kill the remaining snake classified section? We should work on the classified form that we talked about so long ago. Was that not feasable?
    Ian Kanda

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyS View Post
    Even I am not just interested in balls
    Im surprised nobody jumped all over this
    Brett (Nic-named Gizmo)

I think too until we have an enormous amount of classifieds like RC we should keep it as is. I am a ball person but I like being able to put multiple species in one add. Plus if we make it for one snake then we need to do it for all, or new people will think that Eras favours ball pythons over the rest.
    http://kryptonianreptiles.webs.com
    Kryptonian Reptiles is now on facebook, add as a friend.
    Can't stop playing with my balls!

Quote Originally Posted by BrettKeith View Post
    Im surprised nobody jumped all over this
    LOL @ Brett. I think the problem is that the ball jokes just come too easy to those of us who have them.

No, wait ... those of us who like them ... I mean, those of us who handle them ...

Dammit. Forget it.
    Balls: 9.10 normal, albino, pewter, lemon blast, cinnamon, bumblebee, lesser, spider, pastel, mojave, pied, butter ... Boas: 2.2.1 normal, albino, het albino, salmon ... Carpet Pythons: 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Razzamatazz View Post
    LOL @ Brett. I think the problem is that the ball jokes just come too easy to those of us who have them.

No, wait ... those of us who like them ... I mean, those of us who handle them ...

Dammit. Forget it.

Diggin' a hole....