Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Can we have a subsection on plants?

Default Re: Can we have a subsection on plants?

Quote Originally Posted by lukelightwalker View Post
    Thank you and yes Ian that is the nice thing of being involved in a society, nothing happens till the next meeting. So cooler and more informed heads may preside. I may miss the Xmas party as I am trying to get home for a visit with family and friends and it is probably going to coincide with the Xmas party. I will guarentee you that I won't miss the January meeting.
    Should be a good time to get a new wee friend !

As soon as I get my hands on a uth for one of the new tanks I have rooting and maturing with Pothos I will swap my 2 baby Leos into one of them and start the cycling and rock turning and pruning to promote new growth. Yea, the Jan meeting will probably work. I am going to put him in the 30 some odd gallon Bowfront I have. It is an awesome arboureal tank and all I have to do is make a new lid so I can get the heat lamp on the outside. I have all I need around the house to do it just gotta get at it. Thanks again Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy, Belle & Daddy View Post
    Should be a good time to get a new wee friend !
    Walker. Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap. 0.1.0 Basilisk, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Chahua Gecko 0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python Thanks to the ERAS adoption program for her.

Quote Originally Posted by lukelightwalker View Post
    As soon as I get my hands on a uth for one of the new tanks I have rooting and maturing with Pothos I will swap my 2 baby Leos into one of them and start the cycling and rock turning and pruning to promote new growth. Yea, the Jan meeting will probably work. I am going to put him in the 30 some odd gallon Bowfront I have. It is an awesome arboureal tank and all I have to do is make a new lid so I can get the heat lamp on the outside. I have all I need around the house to do it just gotta get at it. Thanks again Kelly.
    I have one for sale. Uth that is.
    2 Corn snake, 3 Kingsnakes,1Normal Ball Python, 1 pastel Ball python,1 KSB, 1 Childrens Python, 1 African House snake,1 checkered Gartner snake, 1 Radiated Rat snake, 1 Coastal carpet python,1 uromasystx, 1Turners gecko
    3 Leopard Geckos, 1 Bearded Dragon, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 3 budgies and 2 Cockatiel