PDA

View Full Version : wanting to concor my fear!

elmoclew1987
07-21-2008, 08:06 PM
ok ive done alot of thinking...and have come to a conclusion i want to conquer my fear of spiders...so im looking to get one....anyone have on to give away, baby or somthing?

Neil
07-21-2008, 10:18 PM
I'd recommend spending some time with someone with inverts rather than getting one then, if you can't overcome your fear, dumping it later.Or you could go catch a few out side then let 'em go later.

elmoclew1987
07-21-2008, 11:11 PM
i have actually help one at p.j's and been there a few time looking at them and asking about them, i was sweating bullets holding one....but man, i can say it was pretty cool, and i wouldnt "dump it" spider or no spider it is still a living thing and deserves the best provided by the owner, and i have enough spiders in my basment to last a life time, but, a bigger one would be more fun to have and alot more interesting...

bean
07-22-2008, 12:20 PM
i GIVE YOU ALL THE CREIDT IN THE WORLD... THERE IS NO WAY i COULD DO IT.. i CRY.. AND RUN.... GOOD ON YA!

elmoclew1987
07-22-2008, 05:43 PM
fear or no fear it is a living animal, it deserves the best, i hope i can find one that even spikes my intrest, next fear to be concored, heights!! (skydiving), then sharks (this is going to be the hardest one to concor!, swimming with sharks in a cage.....)

moses
07-22-2008, 08:09 PM
why dont you order a little sling from tar can get one that grows slow and is gentle so to say they still have the 5 doller special on the curly hairs i do believe

huggorm
07-23-2008, 07:44 AM
I always recommend a beginner to start with a little bigger spider since they in general easier to take care of.

Grammostola rosea ("chilean rose") is a good first spider. Usually found in most petshops.
For more info on general care:
http://www.minaxtarantulas.se/skotsel/skotsel_e.html

G. rosea:
http://www.minaxtarantulas.se/artiklar/rosea/rosea_e.html

AcidRayne
07-28-2008, 05:05 PM
check the inverts sales, is this ok to say? all my other ones got erased

sasha_777_
07-29-2008, 05:09 PM
got erased? were you being obscene or rude?

duh duh duh
07-29-2008, 09:37 PM
my basement has several different species of creepy crawly spiders. You're more than welcome to come and clean out the crawl space and see spiders up close and personal!

rhacodactylus
07-29-2008, 09:44 PM
got erased? were you being obscene or rude?

The messages were erased because, according to the TOS, advertising items/animals for sale is not allowed in the forums. They should only be in the classifieds. Lately there has been an increase of people saying they have animals for sale when replying to a thread.

If you want to let someone know you have an animal available, PM or email the person the details.

elmoclew1987
07-29-2008, 09:51 PM
ya i have lots of spiders in my basment, for the amount of excitment and joy people get from there pet spiders, i am wanting to experience it my self, if i do make this commmitment, and fell that i can not go through with it, the spider will not be "dumped" or "mistreated" i will make sure i find the most perfect home for him/her but mostlikley i will enjoy the new experience, but wont sleep at night for the first lil while....lol j/k

AcidRayne
07-29-2008, 10:59 PM
no i was saying that i had one for sale and where it was but it seemed to get erased here

AcidRayne
07-29-2008, 11:00 PM
oooooooo sorry just saw that rhacodactylus