PDA

View Full Version : B. Smithi

TJEATWORLD
06-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Post molt! He is starting to show some more color!:D

Cody
06-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Very nice, mines still just a little itsy bitsy fella. Cant wait for it to grow into something closer to Neil's.

Michael
06-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Hey, mine just molted too:D but it's a heck of a lot smaller than yours!

congrats, and good luck with the little guy!

Darty
06-24-2008, 06:04 PM
"shudder"

no bugs for me no thank you, i can barely handle picking up crickets to feed my beardy :(, they just creep me out.

Ollie
06-24-2008, 07:38 PM
"shudder"

no bugs for me no thank you, i can barely handle picking up crickets to feed my beardy :(, they just creep me out.

That sounds like a challenge Darty. We'll soon win you over to the dark side. Muhahahaha

PS Nice smithi, TJ and J

AbraxasComplex
06-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Awe that's cute. Anyone have a mature male? My 35+ year old female I want to see if she is still fertile.

Darty
06-24-2008, 10:07 PM
That sounds like a challenge Darty. We'll soon win you over to the dark side. Muhahahaha

PS Nice smithi, TJ and J

>.> u know what, id actually like to see u try :cool:

xochi quetzel
06-24-2008, 10:14 PM
uh oh thats sounds like a challenge , good luck to you Darty !

whiskeygirl
06-24-2008, 10:50 PM
ohhhhhhh pretty colors ... says the girl who just over a month ago said the same thing as Darty lol ... but I'm still standing firm realy I am :D

Ollie
06-26-2008, 09:52 PM

Well, well, well.
It seems that I have a baby Babycurus jacksoni scorpion here with your name on it. All you have to do is pick it up or make arrangements to have it picked up. It comes with its own deli cup enclosure and all you just feed it a couple of small crickets every 2 or three days and keep the substrate moist. If it doesn't grow on you then you can return it but I've never had one returned before.;)

Ollie

Darty
06-28-2008, 12:26 PM
........ dammit ollie!
y do u taunt me so >.>

also define deli cup enclosure, i dont know what that is

-_-

must... resist..

Ollie
06-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Definition of a Deli cup enclosure:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/Meidinger/BjacksoniDec005-1.jpg

Resistance is futile:p

nox invictus profundum
06-29-2008, 07:17 AM

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile, blah blah blah....

Awe that's cute. Anyone have a mature male? My 35+ year old female I want to see if she is still fertile.

Is that the one that the Schultz's used to have, the one they named "Dutchess"? I remember going to their house about ten years ago and seeing Marguerite holding this large B smithi upside down, petting the creature on the "belly". At the time, it was pretty freaky....

AbraxasComplex
06-29-2008, 06:17 PM
You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile, blah blah blah....

Is that the one that the Schultz's used to have, the one they named "Dutchess"? I remember going to their house about ten years ago and seeing Marguerite holding this large B smithi upside down, petting the creature on the "belly". At the time, it was pretty freaky....

Not Dutchess... this was Dolly. From the same wild caught batch. Marguerite was petting this one when I went over. They only had their 7 original B. smithi left and I bought one.