PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Bug Fights!

TJEATWORLD
06-21-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm not condoning this but it is kind of crazy! If you were every wondering tough your bugs are. Then this is your site. The things you can find on the internet......

http://www.japanesebugfights.com/

Birdy75
06-21-2008, 11:16 PM
Ya I have seen similar things as well. I think its kinda krewel! Let me reword that, IT IS KREWEL!!! Kinda like dog fighting and such.... but its for sure crazy what you find on the net, thats for sure!

jennayoung99
06-22-2008, 11:26 PM
thats so weird. who would think of it??? also it's very boring so i don't know why someone would do it to begin with. not to mention the cruelty, poor little scorpion, that fight is unfair the scorp has no armor and that other guy is like a tank.

Kings_and_Corns
06-23-2008, 03:35 PM
I watched all of them... As cruel as it is, it was also pretty wicked... Video 17, I was shocked that the tiny scorp was able to beat the Tarantula...

Steve

Cody
06-23-2008, 03:39 PM
I watched all of them... As cruel as it is, it was also pretty wicked... Video 17, I was shocked that the tiny scorp was able to beat the Tarantula...

Steve

Yeah its weird, because usually Tarantula's beat scorpions easily, its usually a matter of speed, and tarantula are usually big enough and fast enough to grapple whatever they are fighting and subdue it before it can do any damage.

Mind you that is a deathstalker(very venemous) vs a pink toe(like a bee), and the pink toe didnt seem interested much.

joeysgreen
06-24-2008, 10:21 AM
When you're the size of a bug both have pretty much equally deadly venom.