PDA

View Full Version : Bug Mania

AbraxasComplex
05-06-2008, 09:21 PM
So I have started doing orders from various countries to increase my breeding stock in Amblypygids (Tailless Whip Scorpions). My goal is to start supplying them as a regular captive bred staple in the invertebrate community.

I have an order from Tanzania coming in soon (well crossing my fingers).

I am getting two tailless whip scorpion species in, but in order to had to get 50+ of each species.

So at the moment I will be keeping the majority (30 or more of each species) to start breeding colonies. The rest I don't mind passing to other responsible arachnid keepers.

So the Damon diadema will be $20 ea, or 3/$15 ea.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Also available in the next few weeks:

Baby Emperor Scorpions $15 each.
Baby Vietnamese Centipedes $20 each.
Baby Tailless Whips (D.diadema) from my existing colony are available through Avery Exotics.

But here is a pic of the spot used by my colony to molt almost every time (already witnessed 3 molt in this same spot so far, with many other old exoskeletons found directly underneath on the cage floor).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/nite~shade/001-4.jpg

Alberta Bred Geckos
05-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Cool stuff :) They still are freaky lookin Scorps tho :D

Cody
05-06-2008, 09:45 PM
What tailless whiptail scorp species are you getting in...I dont know if I am experienced enough for them or something. But would most likely be interested, I gots the bug fever.

AbraxasComplex
05-07-2008, 10:47 AM
The D.diadema (same species as the babies you picked up off me) and the E. amanicus (I hope).