PDA

View Full Version : B. Smithi

TJEATWORLD
05-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Here is my Red Knee after his molt! He is growing super fast!! I love this little guy! Enjoy! Oh yeah and his name Marcelo!

Neil
05-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Smithi's are one of my fav's! I got mine as a little sling,she didn't even have the color on her legs till after about 4 molts.She's stiil a juvie,takes a while for these ones to grow up.

TJEATWORLD
05-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Cool! I got my little guy at about 1/2 inch. Are you the fellow who is helping Tarantula Canada deliver at the Edmonton show?

Neil
05-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Yup that's me,You going to get any thing? I'm killin' my self trying to decide what I want,well maybe what I don't want cuz I want 'em all!

Cody
05-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Smithi's are one of my fav's! I got mine as a little sling,she didn't even have the color on her legs till after about 4 molts.She's stiil a juvie,takes a while for these ones to grow up.

I think mine is on its second or third molt most likely, its gotten a bit darker but not much more than before. At least it doesnt run from the pinheads anymore, it attacks them with a vengeance. I think its payback for some the previous ones chasing it in circles.

TJEATWORLD
05-03-2008, 05:38 PM
I've ordered 5 T's. I might order some more, but I have to draw the line somewhere. If I get everything I want now, what will be left to get at the fall show!?!?! It's an awesome deal though, and no shipping! Thanks for helping that order come together!

This is the first time we've been able to see any red/orange on this T, so this molt was pretty exciting for us!

Neil
05-03-2008, 10:23 PM
This is the first time we've been able to see any red/orange on this T, so this molt was pretty exciting for us!
I know that feeling,they just don't seem like "red legs" when they don't show the color.From your pic I thought that it was showing it before,so yea this molt is a big deal!.
When I got my P.metallica it was a little bit of a bummer when it came and I'm all excited to get it only to see this relatively bland looking 'lil thing.First molt here and it started to show some blue and it's molted again today and the color is coming out even more.It's cool watching them develop.

xochi quetzel
05-06-2008, 12:33 PM
my tiny little B. smithi just molted last night , and i was rteally surprised by how long it took ! It was over two weeks from the time he stopped eating untill he finally molted , is this the norm ?