PDA

View Full Version : Emperor Scorpions (Pandinus imperator) anyone?

Alberta Bred Geckos
04-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Emperor Scorpions (Pandinus imperator) anyone? I might get a few with an order. Anyone else want some? I'm waiting on a price but it is probably cheap, as well if I have a large enough order I might get bulk pricing. I'll post a price once I know.

If you want in on an order, post up, I'll PM you. Email Bank Transfers or cash payment is preferred if your in on the order. I should be placing it very soon (within days) which is why I am posting now.

I have other Scorps I'm ordering that I know cost of, but I do not know if they have more available. If they have others available I will post prices as well. Emperors are the only ones they have left that I know of other than my other 3. They are checking their inventory. Laters! :D

FrogO_Oeyes
04-16-2008, 07:31 AM
Remember that they're CITES and imports are being checked. P.smithi and P.cavimanus [and probably a couple others] have been readily available lately. I've seen a few freshly-arrived VERY gravid female P.imperator.

darkhelmet
04-16-2008, 12:26 PM
where are you ordering from? I got mine from Tarantulas Canada when the big order happened a little while ago...mine was pretty dern cheap too

Alberta Bred Geckos
04-16-2008, 01:41 PM
Next Year Reptiles, $20 each, and they said I can get a 1.2 so they are probably not super small, but hey hopefully they know genders at small ages :)

I MAY be ok witha few T's added in on my order if anyone likes please look at http://www.nextyearreptiles.com/invertlist001.htm
Please note: They only have Emperors left cuz I'm buying the other 2 species (3 scorps) they had avail! lol

Why do I have the feeling I'm about to be bombarded with T orders...lol

PM me if you are serious on some Scorps/T's added in, and you have until FRIDAY night (April 18) to come up with list/funds. Sorry short notice, but I want to get my order in asap. If I have add ons, I will confirm availablility before any funds exchange hands.

I might be placing other orders soon.

Ollie
04-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Please note: They only have Emperors left cuz I'm buying the other 2 species (3 scorps) they had avail! lol

I might be placing other orders soon.

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH! I think I've created a monster!!:eek:

Alberta Bred Geckos
04-16-2008, 02:02 PM
LOL tell me about it!

Neil
04-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Plus a % of shipping I expect? Keep in mind the upcoming shipment from Tarantula Canada with free shipping for anyone looking for T's.

Alberta Bred Geckos
04-16-2008, 04:19 PM
I can't remember if the order is over a certain amount it may be free? Might have been another supplier I contacted tho. Have to check. But shipping was quited to me at $35, which to me is pretty cheap (by my usual $125 standard cargo shipping) so I'd probably only want $5 extra for others to help soften shipping up. I'm not sure if it will go up at all with a larger order maybe?

Ollie
04-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Clint,
The shipping costs will go up based on the dimensions of your package and the weight. Since most inverts are pretty lightweight, the dimensions of the box are more critical.

Ollie

Alberta Bred Geckos
04-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Yea I kinda figured :) Not too worried about it tho as there are only 7 Scorps on order as of right now.