PDA

View Full Version : free chilean rose.

jaylow?
02-15-2008, 10:28 AM
hey, i dont know if anyone here is from fort mac and area, but i have a chilean rose and i think shes about 3 or 4 years old, ive had her for 2 my cousin had her before that. shes in a 10 gallon tank has hides and plants wood and all that stuff. free to anyone who wants her. id rather give her to someone here than someone who doesnt know anything about them.;)

darkhelmet
02-15-2008, 12:04 PM
while i dislike spiders i've considered trying to get into them in an effort to help my dislike and mild fear of them....but i'm in edmonton

Kryptonian
02-15-2008, 12:26 PM
I love spiders, I had a tarantula up until a while ago, but I think it was a male since it died at about 7 years of age and it never got as big as the females do, males dont live as long. I was looking at getting a female soon. I am also in edmonton.

jaylow?
02-15-2008, 03:42 PM
i never really wanted her. im not into spiders and that. but he had to get rid of it cause his roomate wouldnt even sleep in the house with it there. but if no one here is from fort mac i can let you guys know next time im coming down and ill drop it off somewhere. i usally come down once every other month.

Todd Peddle
02-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Try mymcmurray.com for locale sales J.

jaylow?
02-15-2008, 08:50 PM
ya i guess i never thought of that. im slightly retarded , thanks bro.